Exposing The Talmud
The one thing about the Talmud that seem to stick out the most for me is the religious teaching of hate against non-Jews and Christians along with blasphemous sayings of the so-called Rabbis of Judaism.
- Levy, Richard, Antisemitism: a historical encyclopedia of prejudice and persecution, Volume 1, ABC-CLIO, 2005, p 564:
- Michael, Robert, Dictionary of antisemitism from the earliest times to the present, Scarecrow Press, 2007, p 369:
- Kaplan, Jeffrey, Radical religion in America: millenarian movements from the far right to the children of Noah, Syracuse University Press, 1997, pp 119–120: Kaplan quotes Pranaitis, p 83: "VII. Those who Kill Christians Shall Have a High Place in Heaven." "Jews must never cease to Exterminate the Goim; they must never leave them in peace and never submit to them."
- Rabbi Menachen, "The decisions of the Talmud are words of the living God. Jehovah himself asks the opinions of earthly rabbis when there are difficult affairs in heaven." Comments for the Fifth Book
- Tractate Mechilla/Me'ilah "Jehovah himself in heaven studies the Talmud, standing: he has such respect for that book."
- Sanhedrin 59a To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.
- Schulchan Oruch, Orach Chaim 14, 20, 32, 33, 39 A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat.
- Michna Sanhedryn 11:3 "It is more wicked to question the words of the rabbis than those of the Torah." -Michna Sanhedryn 11:3