Herbal and Food Treatments
Genesis 1:29 Then Yah said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.
- The properties in tea is astringent, and may help to dry up canker sores and bring relief from pain. Dip a tea bag into boiling water, squeeze out most of the water, allow it to cool, then apply it to the canker sore for 3 minutes. Repeat as needed until the sore disappears.
- Herbalists suggest rinsing the mouth with a rose water concoction, made by simmering a handful of rose petals in a pint of water.
- The most fundamental aspect of self-treatment is keeping your wrists in proper alignment, neither over-flexed nor overextended. Pay attention to the position of your hands and wrists, both when you're working and at ease. They should be comfortably straight.
- Make sure your work environment is designed to minimize stress on your joints.
- Use a wrist rest if you spend a good part of your day at the keyboard; these are sold in most computer stores.
- Black currants, guggul, kelp, and capsaicin, which is a component of hot red pepper (cayenne), have all been reported to aid in lowering cholesterol.
- Stay Away from: Margarine, vegetable shortening, dairy products such as cheese, cream, and butter, which are high in saturated fats.
- Stay Away from: Cookies, cakes, and pastries, which contain trans fatty acids, also chocolate made with saturated tropical oils.
- Stay Away from: Fatty meats, such as PORK, beef, hamburgers, BACON, and hot dogs.
- Lowering Your Cholesterol: Eat whole wheat, pumpernickel, rye, and multigrain breads and rolls, oranges, apples, pears, bananas, dried apricots, figs, and prunes, oatmeal, cereals that contain oat or rice bran, corn, lima beans, and kidney beans.
- Exercise 20 minutes
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome-
- Teas extracts, tablets of rosemary, ginseng root, peppermint, and rose hips, and licorice root capsules.
- Eat a healthy diet of pasta, rice, and whole grain breads for complex carbs, which will give the body lots of energy.
- Lean meats, fish, poultry and fruits and vegetables.
- Cut down on caffeine near bedtime.
- A few drops of lavender oil applied to the sores may promote healing.
- Applying an ice cube to the lesion for an hour or so when it first appears can help speed healing.
- Dipping a cotton ball in cold milk and applying it to the sore will also speed healing.
- Grippe water, which is infused with dill seed, is commonly used to treat colic.
- Chamomile and fennel may also be helpful.
- Breast-feeding mothers might want to avoid or lessen foods such as onions, cucumbers, cabbage, broccoli, and legumes from her diet, because it may cause gas in the baby.
- Teas or capsules of echinacea, ginger, horehound, lungwort, and mullein are recommended for general cold symptoms.
- Gargling with fenugreek tea or sucking lozenges of slippery elm bark may help alleviate a sore throat.
- Cayenne helps in stopping chills and clearing up sinuses and congestion.
- Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables for vitamin C
Click to set custom HTML